Points of interest nearby, please click any of these below
On the south
- Visiting fishing port and the fishing museum.
- Offshore strolls, marine fishing, sea kayak, scuba diving.
- Surfing and sailing school.
- Horse riding school.
- Bike rental.
- Visiting old town and the restored cathedral.
- Henriot houseware factories.
- Folklore Festival of Cornouaille (in July).
- Museums, etc.
Audierne (35 km) and Sein island
- Port of Audierne.
- Aquashow (aquarium and birds entertainment).
The headland of Raz
- Mythical rocks, near Audierne, to discover both under the rain as well during a sunny day.
- The bay of the Dead men, the headland of the Van, the bird sanctuary of Goulien.
Guilvinec (50 km)
- The most important fishing port of Finistère. Possibility of attending the boats return and the sales in fish directly unloaded from.
- Lot of possibility of excursions, for example climbing the lighthouse top of Eckmühl in Penmac’h.
Concarneau (50 km)
- The closed cit with its ramparts and ports.
- Numerous small ports, beaches and creeks around, one of which, is Pont-Aven, quoted from the painters (Gauguin).
On the North
Plomodiern and Menez-Hom in 7 km distance
- Fine sand beaches of Kervigen, Pors-ar-Vag and Lestrevet / Pentrez.
- Sand yacht club in Pentrez.
- Looking down from Menez-Hom point (330 m), can be seen in 360 °, all the region beauty: defer country, Alder valley, Crozon peninsula, plain of Porzay, Douarnenez bay, Locronan and even Sein island by clear weather.
- Paragliding and hang gliding club and activities
- Ideal for the aircraft model making.
- Gourmet restaurant in the village (2 Michelin stars).
Crozon peninsula (in 30 km)
- Various excursions can be made in one of the jewels of Finistère, by foot, by car or even in a hitched cart.
- Among others: Penhir headland and its Heaps of Peas.
Brest (50 km)
- Océanopolis, one of the biggest aquariums / sea world of France.
- From the Conquet small port , continue to the magnificent Iles Molène and Ouessant. Could be reached also from Camaret and Brest.
On the East
Châteaulin ( 15 km)
- Canal navigation from Nantes to Brest.
- Salmon fishing.
- Riding school.
- Spectacular enormous granitic blocks in a beautiful forest can be seen.
- In Carhaix (60 km), exists the festival of the Old Plows, mixing various types of singers and music which attracts every year approximately tens of thousands spectators.
The Armorique Park
- The regional Natural reserve of Armorique offers numerous possibilities of activities and discoveries connected to the conservation of the nature
in the wild fram of the Mounts of Arrée.